Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Handmade Geometric Fashion Jewelry on It's Way to London!

I have just completed a wonderful order of my custom handmade leather bib necklaces and their on their way overseas.  Whenever I send a big order like this out I feel like celebrating.  Today I will take a small break and go back to work tomorrow refreshed and ready!

Here are the pieces I made and I showed them in their adorable packaging.  They range from my metallic cellular statement necklace, my kaleidoscope leather pendant and bib necklace series, a hand cut leaf lattice crescent necklace and my intricate metal work white leather statement necklace.













2 comments:

  1. Wow, Christina those necklaces are awesome!!! They're really very nice. I am so amaze with your skills and talent in making those wonderful pieces. I wonder how much each of those necklace cost. -www.swtrading.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorraine,

      Thank you so much for your kind words! You can see more of my jewelry at http://shop.booandboofactory.com.

      Thanks for stopping by!
      xo
      Christina

      Delete