Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Handmade Abstract Painted Leather Coin Purse and Wallet

Back from a crazy holiday season!  My December sales were unprecedented, through the roof!  I am so happy how the year ended and now it's time to dive right back in.  I've been working on a new product line of leather pouches that can be used as coin purses, business card holders and wallets.  This is the first design I've listed in my shop and I am so proud of how it came out.

The design features original hand painted abstract artwork in bright bold color and pattern.  Also special to these pouches are the intricate metalwork with woven chain around the edges.  I thought that would be a fun and unique touch to the bags instead of using traditional thread.

More to come in this series.  I was so excited I had to post just one to give you a quick preview of the new accessories I'm creating.
























No comments:

Post a Comment