Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Gold Leaf Statement Necklace and Fun Leather Earrings

Spring is coming, although it doesn't feel like it I can still dream of warmer weather! Since I've been cooped up I designed a few new pieces.  I created this awesome radiant orchid purple statement necklace that has a gold leaf geometric pattern.  I was playing around with how to apply gold leaf and I think I got the hang of it! I also made a really fun eye charm leather bracelet.  And lastly, I came up with a new design for spring by creating a flower petal pattern leather statement earring in turquoise, light pink, orange and hot pink.  They are my favorite earrings so far and I will be making several of them in different colors.  Hang in there, spring is coming soon!!












No comments:

Post a Comment