Thursday, March 20, 2014

New Hand Painted Leather Wallets, Small Pouches and I.D. Card Holders

I am excited to introduce some more of my handmade leather pouches. They are a simple design with fun hand painted designs.  You can use them to hold change, your I.D., credit cards or business cards.  I will be making more of these once I get my larger wholesale orders out.  I can't wait to make more!

You can find them and more leather accessories here:
http://shop.booandboofactory.com/


































3 comments:

  1. I really like your color schemes, very nice to look at. I also really like your wallet design, simple and unique. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. top-5-best-handmade-leather-wallets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. top-5-best-handmade-leather-wallets

    ReplyDelete