Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Boo and Boo Factory in the Chicago Tribune!

I'm so excited to see my interview with the Chicago Tribune in the paper today! It's a story about successful Chicago Etsy sellers and the upcoming Etsy IPO.  And my wallets are on the front page of the paper as well as in the Business Section.

Boo and Boo Factory featured in the Business Section of the Chicago Tribune!

When the photographer came over I was so nervous! I mean it's not everyday that a photographer from the Tribune comes to your home. But he was excellent and I love the pictures.  See for yourself below.

When I went out this morning to get the paper, I showed everyone at the store the article!

Here's a close up of my interview that I copied and pasted together.


Here's the whole page of the Etsy article.



No comments:

Post a Comment