Friday, September 13, 2013

Hand Painted Geometric Triangle Necklace

I am working on a few exciting wholesale orders at the moment.  This batch of hand cut triangle leather necklaces are like looking into a kaleidoscope of color.  I could not resist photographing all 10 necklaces together. My desk, hands, clothes and even my hair are covered in paint!

I really enjoy painting and love that I can incorporate it into my leather jewelry.  Since I've introduced my hand painted designs to my geometric jewelry, I have received positive feedback from other buyers and sellers and I couldn't be happier!  My signature geometric forms, mostly faceted with hard edges, combined with the hand painted element, which is softer and has no defined border or edge, creates a unique contrast.  Both elements, whilst opposite, work together in balance to create a three dimensional illusion that makes the jewelry really stand out.











No comments:

Post a Comment