Saturday, October 25, 2014

Handmade Leather Holographic Jewelry Wholesale Order

My wholesale order is almost complete! I'm just putting some finishing touches on the pieces.  I really love taking progress photos of orders I'm working on almost more than the photo of the final product! This is what my desk is looking like on this Saturday afternoon.  I have 3 other wholesale orders to complete as well as several individual orders.  Lots of work to do, not even to mention preparing for the holiday season, my busiest yet!


Lots of statement necklaces!

Preparing the holographic necklaces.

Almost done!

Another action shot!

And here's the final product!

3 comments:

  1. As mentioned in the above post the various aspects of Handmade Leather Holographic Jewelry, is very beautiful and one can get along some very significant aspects of the same. I really acknowledge the various jewelery and I must say this is so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great post!I love the Statement Necklace so

    much. I wonder if these styles can be get from a Wholesale Fashion Jewelry online

    store. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us :)

    ReplyDelete